School Field Trips
Click here for a list of our discount rates
Our Field Trip Programs Offer Your School…
- A unique and fun learning experience set in an unusual environment that makes for a great field trip
- A modular program divided into “Stations” that can be customized to suit your time schedule, group size and budget
- Free school lesson plans with activities and projects developed for grades K-4, 5-8, and 9-12 on “Cavern Geology,” “Cavern Life,” and “People and Caverns” available to download from this web site!
- School discounts for tours – the lowest prices we offer to anyone!
- No prepayment required and no cancellation fees!
- Free chaperones – one free adult chaperone from your school per fifteen students
- Gemstone mining discount (see prices link below) and a free gemstone mining postcard for each participating student
- Free thank you gift for the teacher
- Free return trip cavern tour coupon for each participating student
- Send Page To a Friend
- Lunch can be a station in the rotation of students through multiple activities so each student is occupied at all times. Bring your picnic lunch to eat at our picnic tables, available at each location.
Call us to plan your next school field trip. We will be happy to assist you in determining the very best configuration of activities for your school group. Locally our number is 209-736-2708, or out of area, toll free 866-762-2837.
To qualify for our school discount prices, field trips must be booked in advance by calling 209-736-2708.
School groups must arrive at least 15 minutes before tour departure to allow time to use the restroom and assemble in one or more group(s).